Electricity is a serious work place hazard, capable of causing both employee injury (shocks, electrocution, fires and explosions) as well as serious property damage. By providing electrical personnel with proper training in safe electrical work practices, Treadwell Electric hopes to reduce the risk of such incidents.
TREADWELL ELECTRIC management is responsible for providing employee safety training, conducting electrical safety inspections, correcting all electrical safety hazards, and ensuring that all new electrical equipment and components comply with codes and regulations.
All employees upon hiring are ran through comprehensive safety training, which includes:
- General Safety Rules & TWE Procedures
- Hazard Communication Training (1910.1200)
- Employee Access to Medical and Testing Records (1910.20)
- Back Safety and Proper Lifting Techniques
- Fire Safety and Extinguisher Orientation
- Hazard Risk Assessment
- Lockout / Tagout Orientation and Procedures (1910.147)
- Personal Protective Equipment (1910.132)
- Aerial and Scissor Lift Safety Program
- Ladder Safety
- Normally, within 6 months, they are OSHA 30 or OSHA 10 trained.
- Employees, who have been OSHA 10 or 30 trained, are trained in the following:
- Intro to OSHA
- Managing Safety and Health
OSHA Focus Four Hazards, which include:
- Caught-In Between
ALL TWE EMPLOYEES TAKE 10 PANEL URINE & 5 PANEL HAIR FOLICLE TESTS PRE-EMPLOYMENT AND UNDERGO RANDOM TESTING ONCE ON BOARD